API Frequently Asked Questions
What if I don’t have a PayPal account?
It is not necessary to have a PayPal account to check out. Simply locate the “Pay With A Debit/Credit Card” link to proceed. You will be able to enter your credit card information to complete the purchase.
What if the multi-day discount does not automatically apply to my order?
Contact our office either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (888-238-6858) to have your order reviewed. Please have the name your order was placed in and/or the order number beginning with “AP-.”
What is the refund policy?
Refunds are considered on a “case-by-case” basis prior to 30 days before the event start date. Contact our office to discuss your personal situation.
If I order online, how will I receive my tickets?
E-tickets will be sent to the email address listed on the order within 48 hours. You must have printing capability.
How do I print my e-tickets?
When your e-tickets arrive in your email Inbox (check your Spam/Junk mail boxes too), simply open the attachment and print the tickets. It is not necessary to click on the link or enter a password. You may print your tickets 2 per page if you have the capability.
Why does my e-ticket say the concert time is 11:30 PM?
Frequently the system will display the concert end time instead of the start time. No need to be concerned, your ticket is still valid.
My e-ticket displays a red ERROR code across the bottom of the ticket. What should I do?
Occasionally our logo will drop from the ticket template causing a red error message to appear. Simply contact our office by email (email@example.com) or telephone (888-238-6858) and will we correct the logo and resend your tickets by email.
If I order tickets by telephone, when should I expect to receive them?
When ordering tickets by telephone, you may choose from three different delivery options:
- US Postal Service – Expect delivery in 7-10 business days
- Email – Expect delivery to your specified email address in 3-5 business days
- Will Call – We will hold your tickets for you to pick up when you arrive at the event
If my tickets are not mailed to me, why am I charged a “shipping” or “handling” fee?
All orders are assessed a handling fee regardless of the ticket delivery option chosen.
I can’t find my tickets. What should I do?
Contact our office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (888-238-6858) and we will reissue the tickets. If necessary, we may hold your tickets at Will Call.
What if I leave my tickets at home or bring the ticket for the wrong date to the event?
Come to the Box Office at the event and we will reprint the needed ticket(s).
If General Admission seating is “unreserved” and not a specifically assigned seat, then why are there Row letters and Seat numbers?
It is true that General Admission seating is not an assigned seat. The Row letters and Seat numbers are for our office to maintain inventory in that section to prevent overselling available seating.
What is your ticket and/or fast pass cancellation policy?
The following outlines cancellation and refund policies for all attendees of Abraham Productions, Inc. events:
- For ALL Ticket Holders: We understand that unforeseen circumstances may occur between the time tickets are purchased and the actual date of the event. Therefore, a full refund (for your ticket amount only) will be granted if the cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to the event. All handling and processing fees are non-refundable, regardless of the circumstance. Refunds may be processed to your credit card or issued by check. If a cancellation is necessary and falls within 30 days of the event, absolutely NO REFUNDS will be given. However, we will offer a “Letter of Credit” for the value of your ticket amount only (does not include any handling or processing fees previously paid). You may use this Letter of Credit to purchase tickets toward any other Abraham Productions events (excluding Cruise) within ONE YEAR of the issuance date noted on the letter. (See below for more information regarding Letters of Credit). You must call and speak with a representative in our office to request a cancellation. All ticket holders must return their purchased tickets to our PO Box before receiving any refund or Letter of Credit. Our representatives will discuss details with you regarding your specific situation.
- For Ticket Orders Purchased Online: Cancellation policy follows the same guidelines as for all ticket holders (see above). Full refunds (for your ticket amount only) will be granted if the cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to the event. Any handling and processing fees previously paid through PayPal are non-refundable, regardless of the circumstance. NO REFUNDS are allowed within 30 days of the event; however, a Letter of Credit may be issued to you for your ticket amount only. You may use this Letter of Credit to purchase tickets toward any other Abraham Productions events (excluding Cruise) within ONE YEAR of the issuance date noted on the letter. (See below for more information regarding Letters of Credit). You must call and speak with a representative in our office to request a cancellation and to discuss details regarding your specific situation.
- For Fast Pass Holders: The Fast Pass option is offered to all attendees while attending an event(s) for an additional cost. Fast Pass is only available for purchase while at the event. We realize you are making a ticket purchase for seats one year in advance of the event and that unforeseen circumstances may occur resulting in a need to cancel your seats. The refund policy will follow the same guidelines for all ticket holders (see above). Note that the additional Fast Pass fee is considered as a processing fee and is NON-REFUNDABLE. This means you may only receive a refund for your ticket amount, no handling, processing fees or Fast Pass fees will be refunded. No exceptions. If you must cancel your seats, please note that you will not receive Fast Pass privileges to retain the same seats for the following year. You must call and speak with a representative to make any cancellations. Once you cancel your seats, they no longer belong to you and may be re-sold to another attendee who will then have the opportunity to Fast Pass. To purchase tickets for the next year’s event, you will need to call our office any time after tickets go on sale to the general public. We will not automatically retain any seats or select any new seats for you. You will not be able to purchase any tickets for the next year’s event until tickets go on sale. It is your responsibility to make arrangements for the following year’s event.
- Letters of Credit: Letters of Credit may be issued for cancellation requests within 30 days of event(s). These credits are for the ticket amount only, and does not include any processing fees, handling fees or Fast Pass fees previously paid. You must call our office and speak to a representative to make any cancellations, discuss details regarding your situation, and to receive a Letter of Credit. Tickets must be returned to our PO Box before your Letter of Credit will be issued. You will have the opportunity to use your credit toward any other Abraham Productions event (excluding Cruise) within ONE YEAR of the issuance date noted on the letter. You must call our office to purchase tickets and apply your credit. Letters of Credit cannot be used to purchase tickets online. Please note that if you receive a Letter of Credit and you want to apply it to the following year’s event, you will need to call our office after tickets go on sale to the general public for our event(s). We will not automatically select seats for you or renew any previous seats purchased.